Summer Rain Royston Pendant
The Royston mine produces gorgeous turquoise with an incredible range of colors, from pale blues to deep, jewel-toned greens; it's hard to deny the beauty of a Royston stone that displays some of that range within one specimen!
Truly one of a kind, you will receive the exact item in the photo.
- Pendant measures approx 1 in x 3/4 in
- Natural Royston turquoise, mined in the Royston mining district outside of Tonopah, Nevada.
- Fine silver smooth bezel
- Sterling Silver twist and plain bezel with hand-stamped and sawn details
- Choose your length of sterling silver chain w/ mouse clasp
- The back is stamped with the N+F monogram, hallmark and .925 sterling silver marking
*I do my best to represent the true color of the stones in these photos, but there may be slight variations in color from one monitor/phone screen to the next.