Ombré Rosarita + Turquoise Drop Earrings
Perfect for a day on the beach or a night out dancing, these earrings are full of movement, color and life!
The Rosarita used in this pair of earrings is truly unique! The rich red material, is a glass formed by melting quartz crystal particles and gold at super high temperatures.
Rosarita slag is a byproduct of the old way of smelting gold from sand in Alaska the 60s and 70s. This material is no longer being produced, as technology for smelting gold has since improved.
- Rosarita + Turquoise cabochons
- Fine Silver smooth bezels
- Completely hand-fabricated components from sterling silver sheet and wire
- Hand-fabricated sterling silver ear wire hooks
- Measures Approx 2.6" from top of the hook to bottom of earring, and .5" at widest point
- Stamped with N+F makers mark and .925 purity markings