Forest Shade Damele Pendant
The Damele mine is a well known turquoise mine that produces very little material today. A majority of the material being used was mined long ago, with artists dipping into their prized rough to cut new material. Its attractive range of green coloration, and increasing rarity make this material highly sought after and collectible.
Truly one of a kind, you will receive the exact item in the photo.
- Pendant measures approx. 1.43 in x 0.70 in
- Natural Damele turquoise, mined just outside of Austin, Nevada
- Fine silver serrated bezel
- Sterling Silver border & backplate
- Choose your length of sterling silver chain w/ mouse clasp.
- The back is stamped with the N+F monogram, hallmark and .925 sterling silver marking
This item qualifies for free First Class shipping within the U.S.
*I do my best to represent the true color of the stones in these photos, but there may be slight variations in color from one monitor/phone screen to the next.