#3 Mini Hula Earrings | New Lander
The New Lander turquoise mine, located in Lander County Nevada, is well known for the gorgeous Chalcosiderite and Variscite, material it produces. Though closely related to turquoise, these materials hold their own, ranging in color from pale yellow and mint, to deep and gemmy blue and green, almost always with its signature black webbing.
A bit obscure and very much sought after, don't be surprised if New Lander becomes your new favorite mine - I personally can't resist this material!
Each earring is hand-frabricated and includes:
- 7mm natural New Lander cabochon
- Fine silver serrated bezel & beading
- Sterling silver earring posts & tension ear nuts (backings), back plate and hand-stamped hoops
- High polish finish & work hardened for strength
- N+F monogram hallmark and .925 marking stamped on back
- Light weight and comfortable design for all-day, everyday wear
- Approx 1.5 gram per earring