#2 New Lander Stacker | Size 5.5 - 6.5
The New Lander turquoise mine, located in Lander County, Nevada, is well known for the gorgeous Chalcosiderite and Variscite, material it produces. Though closely related to turquoise, these materials hold their own, ranging in color from pale yellow and mint, to deep and gemmy blue and green, almost always with its signature black webbing.
A bit obscure and very much sought after, don't be surprised if New Lander becomes your new favorite mine - I personally can't resist this material!
This ring is a size 5.5 and can be sized up to a 6.5 for no additional cost. If an adjustment is needed, please include requested size in the notes at check out.
Each ring is hand-frabricated and includes:
- 7mm natural New Lander cabochon
- Fine silver serrated bezel
- Sterling silver backplate and ring shank (approx 1mm wide x 1mm thick)
- Clearance under the stone is approx. 1mm to allow for stacking with other thin bands
- High polish finish & work hardened for strength
- N+F monogram hallmark and .925 marking stamped on back
* Optional hand-sawn line details are available. Please see last photo for an example and select option from the dropdown below. Additional fee applies.